- European markets have gained some ground this morning with the FTSE 100 up 41 points at 7,446
- Oil prices have jumped up this morning over 1% off the back of a weaker U.S dollar although a rise in U.S drilling weighs on prices.
- Brent crude futures were up 50 cents, or 1.1 percent, at $46.04 per barrel in the early hours this morning.
- Gold prices have dropped slightly this morning as investors focus on various U.S data results due to be released this week.
- Spot gold fell 0.2 percent to $1,254.00 per ounce in the early hours of this morning.
Corporate News Today
Japanese airbag-maker Takata has filed for bankruptcy